Saturday, December 4, 2010

Festivities Galore

My school held its annual Christmas Pageant this week. We've been working very hard to perfect our song and dance routine, and I was ready to take the stage!

We had a chance for a photo op before the show. My friend, Michael and I - so camera-ready! ;)
DSC_0930

When it was my class' turn, I acted as if I was born to perform!
DSC_0945

DSC_0946

No stage-fright here - Mommy was amazed, and so proud!
DSC_0939

However, the next morning we met Santa for breakfast at the Embassy. I wasn't too sure about this up-close-and-personal encounter with The Big Guy. Isla had a case of the curiousities, but was otherwise unfazed...
DSC_0954Align Center
I guess with a stocking full of goodies, I can be bribed into anything.
DSC_0958
P.S. - Santa had to forgo his usual, black boots in favor of more Brazilian attire!
~Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE