Saturday, November 27, 2010

Carnival Day

I finally had a chance to go to the little carnival here in Brasilia - it's called Nicolandia. Mommy and Daddy took me, and we met up with my friends Ana and Michael. At first, I was not convinced it was going to be fun, but I was quickly convinced otherwise.

DSC_0837

For the most part, we stuck to the pint-sized rides...
DSC_0870

But, with a little moral support, I braved a couple "big kid" rides
DSC_0855

DSC_0873

DSC_0889
We had a great time!

I'm sad to say Isla stayed home with Clea (who is very sweet, but obviously doesn't like to take pictures!) Oh well, something tells me Isla didn't mind!
DSC_0830

1 comment:

  1. Oh Alison....Isla is changing and growing so much! She is so pretty...like a little porcelain doll. I'm dying to get my snuggle on with that little one!

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE