Friday, May 11, 2012

Pre-Birthday in BSB

Since we'll be in Rio for my REAL birthday, we decided to have a pre-birthday/going away party, so I could celebrate with friends. Our party theme were the blue macaws from...what else?  The movie, Rio!
My friend Sofia and I hung out while the party gear was being set up.
When it was party time, we (especially Isla) all had a blast jumping on the "Poula Poula"

One, two, three lil' princess
Fresh french fries, anyone?
"Birthday" Girl
My cake had sparkler candles.  We weren't sure exactly what they'd do when Daddy lit them up.
Parabens!


That darn trick candle!
Isla knows a good cake when she sees one.
Me and my BFF, Nina.  I sure hope she'll come to visit me in Rio.
Birthday cake with my peeps.
~Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE