Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Events

All last week, we prepared for our Easter celebrations at school. We made rabbit ears, colored pictures, and even had our faces painted to look like bunny rabbits! All that prep-work made it seem like Easter would never arrive!
DSC_1666

So, when we woke up to find our baskets full of goodies this morning, it was such a relief! (It looked like the Easter Bunny worked very hard at our casa - I'm sure glad we left him a carrot and milk as a little treat!)
DSC_1710

Later, we had the chance to hunt eggs with our friends. Isla and I decided to team up for the event.
DSC_1736

...Next year, I definitely think she'll be able to hold her own!
DSC_1728

...but, today, when it came to egg hunting, I was the go-getter!
DSC_1754

Motherload!
DSC_1761

I see some candy confiscation in my future...
DSC_1762

Hope you had a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE