Thursday, February 10, 2011

What's new 'round here

Thank goodness, school is finally in session! I was very excited to see all my friends, and to learn I'm now in the "Big Kid" class - the four year-olds!
More importantly, though, I enrolled in ballet class - it's everything I've been dreaming about!
DSC_1265

We follow our teacher, and practice being bailarinas elegantes...
DSC_1270

...and perfect our pliés
DSC_1274
I love to practice at home, and I'm always eager for an audience!

Isla is also doing new things - like pulling up to standing, and climbing up steps.
DSC_1280

She's so proud of herself, and we're proud of her, too!
DSC_1291

It's really funny how Isla loves to play with my Big Girl friends and I. She always wants to be right in the middle of everything...
DSC_1260

...and sometimes, she downright takes over!
DSC_1264

Needless to say, there's never a dull moment at our casa!
~Avery

1 comment:

  1. Vizinha, eu estava indo na amiga aqui do lado, levar um texto que fiz para o dia da MULHER, quando passei em frente a sua casa(blog) e ví a porta entreaberta ....nossa que casa linda a sua! Se tiver um tempinho passe lá em CASA para um café e um bolinho....hj é dia de festa!
    Se resolver se hospedar por lá também me acomodo por aqui ...
    Feliz dia da Mulher vizinha!
    Valéria

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE