Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Happenins'

We celebrated Halloween a bit early down here. The Brazilians don't really have the holiday, so we have to show 'em how much fun they're missing!
I wore my "pre-game" outfit to school, complete with the bewitching legwarmers Aunt Brooke sent me.
DSC_0652

Later, Isla and I dolled up for trick or treating at the Embassy. I was Snow White; Isla was the cutest skeleton I've seen!
DSC_0656

Of course, we weren't without an initial meltdown. I was a little nervous about all the potential scariness inside.
DSC_0663

...but, by the time my bag was full of sweet treats, I was A-OK!
DSC_0665

Hmmm....I wonder if Mommy and Daddy will notice how many pieces of candy I've eaten!
DSC_0668

Happy Halloween!
DSC_0337

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE