Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm a Big Sister!

Can you believe, I'm a Big Sister? My baby sister, Isla Clayton, was born on Friday, April 16, so I've already been filling Big Sister shoes for one week! We've been taking lots of pictures this week - Would you like to meet her?

Here she is!
I fell in love with her the minute I met her, she is such a sweet baby!
Isla had many people who were eager to see her when she was born, including Grandad Giese, Uncle Monroe and Aunt Erica, and my favorite cousins, Isabela and Sofia!
Grandma Burdie couldn't wait to hold her.
After close inspection, most of us feel she looks like our Daddy...
All I know is I love her to pieces!
Welcome to the World, Isla!

2 comments:

  1. Precious Avery is going to make a great big sister! So neat to see sisters...they'll be the greatest of friends.

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE